The Westfall Education Foundation will host the 2nd Annual Westfall Alumni Softball Tournament. Proceeds from the event will go to the Westfall Education Foundation (WEF) which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization. In addition, this event will provide Westfall High School Alumni members an opportunity to participate in an event that promotes fun, teamwork and healthy competition. Together, with help from alumni, we can proudly host the First Annual Westfall Alumni Softball Tournament.
July 20-22, 2018
Monroe Youth Athletic Association Ball Fields
18112 Five Points Pike
Mount Sterling, OH 43143
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
FOR A GOOD CAUSE!
The Westfall Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that helps the entire district, K-12, with funding for:
- STUDENT OPPORTUNITIES
- EDUCATIONAL GRANTS
- SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- CLASSROOM MATERIALS
Tournament Game Rules
- USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Rules
- All players must wear athletic shoes or rubber cleats. Metal cleats ARE NOT allowed.
- Equal Number of Male/Female Team: Teams should be made up of an equal number of Male and Female players. If numbers are not equal, outs will be assessed.
- Game times are set to start on the hour. If you do not have a minimum of 10 players (5 female/5 male) at start time, your team forfeits.
- The length of each game is 6 innings or a max of 50 minutes, at which time we will immediately stop play and the score will be final. No Exceptions as we will be playing games on the hour and will need time for teams to clear the bench so the next two teams can get on the field.
Team Rules for Eligibility and Lineups
Rosters will consist of minimum 10 players and max of 14 players. There HAS to be a minimum of 5 FEMALE on a roster, 5 FEMALE play defense at all times, and the batting order MUST be male/female/male/female. Eligible players are ones that attended at least one year at Westfall.
On offense: Batters must be split evenly between male / female; you can bat 10-12, but not your entire roster
On defense: Pitcher, catcher, first base, second base, shortstop, third base, and up to four outfielders
Your team must play as many people on the field as possible up to ten. Everyone must be included. If your team has more than ten people who wish to play, everyone must be given an opportunity to do so.