The Westfall Education Foundation is pleased to announce the
2015 PARTY WITH A PURPOSE
When: Saturday, November 14, 2015
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Where: Crown Hill Golf Clubhouse
9500 US-22, Williamsport, OH
Admission Includes: food and raffle items, silent auction & live auction.
To make reservations or a tax deductible donation, contact Ann Essman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-207-1895
* You must be 21 years or older to attend.
We encourage you to purchase your ticket soon.
You may do so through any WEF board member, or at the Westfall District Office.
Thank you for making this event successful! We’re looking forward to seeing you at the party!
Auction Items Preview
- She Shed- 8×8 version of a “man cave” delivered to your home (Elsea Homes)
- Diamond Earrings- $1100.00 value (Precision Jewelers)
- Camping Extravaganza-One week camper rental, camping passes to the state park of your choice, a cooler full of meat, grill, fire ring, and picnic basket. (Westfall Administrators)
- Glen Lauren Retreat-overnight stay in Hocking Hills including breakfast a 6 course meal. (Glen Laurel Retreat)
- Photo Booth Package-three hour booth rental from Foto Booth Events including costumes and props, unlimited prints and a CD. $500.00 value (FotoBoothEvents)
- 42” Smart TV-donated by The Savings Bank
- Hocking Hills Retreat-A weekend trip at The Big Pine Cabins (Big Pine Retreat)
- YMCA 1 YEAR FAMILY PASS-(Pickaway YMCA)
Proceeds from A Party with a Purpose will help fund new initiatives
Through the generosity of the community last year, Westfall Education Foundation was able to fund or support the following:
- Grants totaling $4000 to the Westfall Schools
- Westfall High School Senior Honors Night
- The Dr. Paul Fenstermaker Service Scholarship
- The Westfall Education Foundation Scholarship
- Financial support for a college career day for high school students
- A purchase of 10 Chrome books for College & Career Action Steps
- A donation to Reading is Fundamental to purchase books for 2nd graders
- A donation to the Comfy Cushion Campaign